East Central Railway Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification has been dispatched as East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for filling up 10 Paramedical Group C Posts for central hospital, Patna. Keen contenders, who wish to make their career by getting Govt. jobs, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on listed dates shown below:
|Posts Name||Paramedical Group C|
|No. Of Posts||10|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||Check Below|
For more details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, education details, pay scale, age limits, Selection process, applying process etc
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|Paramedical Group C|
- For Dialysis Technician Posts: B.sc plus diploma in haemo dialysis or two years satisfactory in-house training / experience in haemo dialysis.
- For Sr. no. 2 & 3 Posts: 10+2 with science or diploma in ECG / cardiac lab investigation.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation plus certificate courses in dressing or diploma in operation theater technology.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Dialysis Technician||Rs. 20570/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|ECG Technician||Rs. 11590/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|OT Assistant||Rs. 10820/-||Rs. 1900/-|
Age Limitations Details:
- For Dialysis Technician Posts, applier’s age should lies in between 20 – 33 years.
- For rest of posts, candidates’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 33 years.
Selection Process: Assortment of applying aspirants will be based on their appearance in walk-inn interview.
How to Apply?
- Job-finders may apply by submitting the application form that should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi on an A-4 size paper.
- Attach the Xerox of all the testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer and affix the recent photographs.
- Form complete in all respect must be submit it before interview at address given below on scheduled dates.
- Aspirants must carry their original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire testimonials and may report on time that is 10.30 AM.
At Central Hospital,
|Posts Sr. No.||Dates|
|For Sr. No. 1 to 3||29th April 2015|
|For Sr. No. 4 & 5||01st May 2015|
You may open the Official Notification, for getting the other details.