IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2015
International Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad has released IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2015 application form for those candidates who want to take admission in post graduate programs like M.Tech / MS / Ph.D etc through entrance test PGEE. Applicants may apply by filling online application form before last date. IIIT Hyderabad conducts Post graduate Entrance Examination that is held in 19th April 2015.
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application Form||08th April 2015|
|Examination Dates||19th April 2015|
|For M.Tech / MS||Applicants must have graduation degree in relevant discipline with good marks|
|For Ph.D||Candidates must have masters degree in concerned subjects with scoring good marks|
- Applying aspirants should pay Rs. 2000/- as an application fee for one programs and Rs. 50/- extra for each additional programme applied for.
- Fee will be paid either through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
Candidates’ Admission to Postgraduate programmes will be based on the performance in the Postgraduate Entrance Examination and an interview process.
How to Apply?
- Appliers go to official website of organization which is www.iiit.ac.in.
- Now, choose suitable link from homepage and press “How to Apply” link and then press “Pre Registration” link.
- Aspirants must fill asked details in blank textboxes and submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- After that, candidates needs to fill “Main Registration” for and must fill entire details correctly.
- Upload digital images of their documents and fill a fee detail that is mentioned in above section of this page.
- Finally submit it by hitting on “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Hardcopy of Application form must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date.
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 08th April 2015
- Admit Cards Download From: 11th April 2015
- Examination Dates: 19th April 2015
You may open Official Link for fetching entire details.