IRCTC Notification 2015
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited, has circulated an advertisement regarding IRCTC Notification 2015 for filling up the Assistant Plant Manager Post. Candidates who are interested to apply for IRCTC jobs 2015 they must fill the application form on or before the closing date that is 30th April 2015.
|Name of the Post||Assistant Plant Manager|
|Closing date||30th April 2015|
Contenders who want to enhance their career in the government sector they must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details regarding IRCTC vacancy 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done a Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university with minimum second division pass.
Salary Details: Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 20600- Rs.46500/- E-2
- Age Limitation of the job hunters should be 37 years
- 5 years of age relaxation for the SC / ST category aspirants
- And 3 years of age relaxation will be given to the OBC category aspirants
Selection Process: The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of the interview /exam conducted by the organization.
- General and OBC category job hunters must have pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PH candidates are exempted from fee
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must fill the application form as in prescribed manner
- Must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars with the form and enclosed in an envelope
- Super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of —-“ and send to the below mentioned address:
The Deputy General Manager (HRD) IRCTC,
Corporate Office, 12th Floor, Statesmen House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
Important Date: Closing date: 30th April 2015
Note: for more details about IRCTC recruitment must check this Official Notification