RBI Recruitment 2015–2016
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from qualified & interested candidates for filling up Staff- Class IV – Technical Attendants Posts in its Guwahati Office. Aspirants who are interested to enhance their career in the banking sector, they must clutch this opportunity by applying against to www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 and must submit the application form before last dates. Contenders, who want to apply for next session, may keep in touch with us to get up to date information on www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2016.
|Posts Name||Technical Attendant|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||25th November 2015|
Willing Contestants can read the complete details about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, applying process, fee structure, and selection process etc which are mentioned below
RBI Recruitment 2015–2016
- Candidates, who are willing to make their career in banking sector by getting declared posts at RBI Jobs, should have passed 10th Standard from reputed board or having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Aspirants musts possess 2nd Class Wireman’s license and should have some experience in operation of lifts and some knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts
Job appliers’ age should be lying in between 18-25 years as on 01st November 2015 and aspirants born between 01/11/1990 and 31/10/2015 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Category Wise||Up To Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Belongs To||General||10|
|Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated||10|
|Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Assured aspirants for Technical Attendant posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 6530 to 13750/- per month plus allowances as admissible from time-to-time.
Applicants will be getting classifieds on the basis of test or Interview process which will be taken by selection panel of Reserve Bank of India.
How to Apply For RBI Recruitment 2015?
- Contenders may apply for this recruitment by submitting application form on or before last date.
- Appliers will have to log on to official website of Reserve Bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in.
- Then, got to “Opportunity @ RBI” link which is visible at below side of homepage
- Press “Current Vacancies” tab and again hit on “Vacancies” link and Select “Recruitment of Technical Attendant” link.
- Now, candidates may need to read entire instructions carefully and download the format of application form
- And, appliers must fill prescribed application form with required information.
- And attach the Xerox copies of all documents (if required).
- After that, application completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date which is 25th November 2015.
Filled Application Form may be send by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the 4th Floor, HRMD, Reserve Bank of India, Panbazar, Station Road Guwahati 781001 on any day except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
To The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Panbazar, Station Road,
Guwahati – 781 001
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 25th November 2015
For more details about www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
RESRVE BANK OF INDIA GUWAHATI-781001
Advertisement No. 1/2015-16
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens who fulfil the eligibility criteria and residing in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Tripura as specified below for the post of 4 (four) Staff- Class IV – Technical Attendants cadre in its Guwahati Office.
|No. of Vacancy||General||Reserved vacancies|
- Eligibility Criteria:
- i) Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on November 01, 2015 e. candidates born between November 01, 1990 and October 31, 2015 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation
in upper age limit is given to candidates belonging to certain categories as under:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||By 10 years, i.e. up to 35 years|
|Ex- Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in
Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 45 years for Security Guard and 50 years for any other post.
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried||Up to 35 years(40 years for SC/ST and 38 years for OBC)|
|Displaced persons from Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.||By 5 years|
Persons claiming relaxation in age should submit a certificate from the designated authorities in this regard. In case of dispute regarding age, the date of birth as recorded in the School Leaving Certificate shall be final.
- ii) Educational Qualification/ Experience: Minimum S X (Pass). Maximum under Graduate. Candidate should possess 2nd Class Wireman’s licence and should have some experience in operation of lifts and some knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts. Candidate is also required to possess Lift Attendant’s authorization/licence/certificate from a competent authority. Applicant, who have passed the prescribed academic qualifying examination from the Boards/ Universities recognized by the state Government within the recruitment area of the office are only eligible to apply for the post.
- Pay & Allowances: Initial starting pay of ` 6350/- per month, in the scale of ` 6350-220-
7230-260-8010-300-8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750 (20 years) + allowances as admissible from time-to-time. The total emoluments at the starting scale at the time of issue of advertisement works out to be `17,845/-per month (approximately).
- 5. General Important Instruction:
- a) Experience: Candidate should have experience of handling work relating to operation of lift and knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts etc.
- b) Graduate/ Degree holders are not eligible and need not apply.
- c) Date of Birth as recorded in Scholl Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Certificate of Domicile/ Birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will be accepted as a proof of age.
- d) Employees appointed in the on or after January 01, 2012 will be governed by the defined contribution “New Pension Scheme”.
- 6. Selection Process: i) Selection will be made through written test/ or interview of eligible Candid The Candidates found suitable placed in the waiting list to be prepared subject to vacancy and reservation requirement.
- ii) Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/ intervie The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum
eligibility standards etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
- How to apply: i) Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application published herewith. Application in any other format is liable to be rejected.
- ii) The format of the application form published herewith should not itself be
used as application. A4 sheet (29.7cm x 21 cm) should be used for application. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi/ English (Block /Capital)/ Assamese.
iii) Application should be supported by the following documents:
Attested copies of all relevant documents/ certificates regarding age and educational qualifications. (No originals should be sent with the application). Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
- iv) The application must be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the 4th Floor, HRMD, Reserve Bank of India, Panbazar, Station Road
Guwahati 781001 on any day between 10.00 hrs. and 16.00 hrs. on weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover super scribed “ Application for the post of Technical Attendant(Liftman-cum-Wireman)”. Application should be addressed to The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Panbazar, Station Road, Guwahati-781001.
- v) One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
- vi) No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement given thereof.
- Ineligibility: Orthopedically handicapped (Both Legs) and Blind who will not perform the duties described properly, will not be eligible.
Before applying for the post of Technical Attendant, the candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms in all respects as mentioned in the advertisement as on the date specified.
Applications incomplemente in any respect and/ or not accompanied by relevant documents/ certificates and/ or received late shall be rejected. Bank’s decision in
this regard shall be final. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason/s.
- Closing date: Applications complete all in respects must reach the Bank’s
Office on the aforesaid address latest by November 25, 2015.
- 10. Warning:
- i) No correspondence will be entered into, with candidates not found eligible / not considered for intervi
- ii) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Any attempt on the part of the candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means such as submitting fabricated documents, making statements which are incorrect/ false, suppressing material information, resorting to irregular or improper means in connection with the candidature using unfair means shall be a disqualifying factor. If any unscrupulous person pretends to provide assistance by resorting to unfair means, a complaint may be lodged with any of the following:
- a) Complaint Redressal Cell, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource
Management Department, Panbazar, Station Road, Guwahati-781001.
- b) Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkata Bhavan, Block ‘A’ GPO Complex, INA New Delhi-11002
|Application for recruitment of Technical Attendant in Class- IV in
Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati
(Advertisement No ) Dated 2015
Application for the post of Technical Attendant
Original documents should not be attached with the application
Affix recent photograph of size – 3 cm. X 2.5 cm with signature
|1. Full name of||NAME||MIDDLE NAME||SURNAME|
|2. Address for communication: (with Pin-Code):|
|3. Permanent Address (with Pin Code):|
4. Date of Birth
(As recorded in School leaving certificate)
Age as on November 01, 2015: Yrs. Mths
5. Educational Qualifications( As on November 01,
|Name of Educational Institute, Place/State :|
6. Technical Qualifications( As on November 01, 2015)
|Name of the Institute, Place/State:|
|8. Proficiency in Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities if any: (Give details)|
|9. Languages known:|
I declare that all information & particulars furnished here in above are true and correct. I understand that if any of the information is found incomplete/incorrect, false or misleading, my candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage before appointment; and if appointed, my appointment is liable to be terminated without notice or compensation in lieu thereof. I also understand that my candidature will be considered subject to criteria/conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
Signature of Applicant