Western Railway has announced a latest notice as Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for filling up 30 positions of General Duty Medical Practitioners/Specialists at various Divisions from Doctors. Candidates who are looking for jobs in railway sector they must apply for Western Railway vacancies 2015 by attending Walk-In on specified schedule.
|Post name||General Duty Medical Practitioners/Specialists|
|Interview Date||15th, 22nd, 29th April 2015|
Rest of the information regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2015 such as no. of vacancies, qualification, selection, how to apply and many more are well customized below
|Post name||No. of Posts|
|Full Time General Duty Doctors||23|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post name||Qualification||Salary per month|
|General Duty Doctors||Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS||Rs.55000/-|
|Full time Specialists||Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS & A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject and Three years experience in Clinical work||Rs. 65000/-|
|Part time Specialists||Rs.22,900/- for 4 hours and Rs.11,500/- for 2 hours|
Age Limitation as on 01.01.2015:
- For General Duty Doctors: Age of applier should not exceed 50 years, which is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and ex servicemen and 3 years for OBC
- For Specialists: age of aspirants should not more than 58 years.
Selection Process: Organization organizes walk in for the selection of deserving contenders.
How To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2015?
- Obtain prescribed Performa published from the official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Fill all details carefully and in correct manner such as DOB, Address, age qualification, nationality etc.
- Paste the passport size photograph on right side of form and send it to below stated address by registered post.
- Applicants must bring with application form along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience and passport size photograph, to below mentioned venue.
Shri Aditya Kumar,
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Gazetted) Western Railway, Headquarter Office,
Opp. Churchgate Station, Churchgate, Mumbai-400 020
Significant Date and venue:
Interviews for all the categories will be held as under:
|Centres||Interview date||Venue||Report to|
|Mumbai||15.04.2015||Western Railway HQ Office, GLO Bldg., 2nd floor, Churchgate, Mumbai-20.||Shri. ADITYA KUMAR, Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Gazetted). Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Ahmedabad||22.04.2015||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Ahmedabad||Shri M.L.JAIN, Divisional Personnel Officer, Ahmedabad.|
|Indore||29.04.2015||Station Superintendent Office, Indore Station,Indore||Shri P.K.GOPIKUMAR, Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Ratlam.|
Note: For more detail about Western Railway Recruitment 2015, applicants are advised to check Official Link